miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2008

Decoy Marketing

Percepciones Instantaneas, compras de momento... Decoy Marketing...

I don’t advocate any techniques that push a customer into buying something he doesn’t need or want. But sometimes, customers have difficulty deciding between alternatives and, to get the product they need, require a small nudge in one direction or the other. For example, I was going to buy shaving gel in that store no matter what, but the unintentional decoy got me to the decision point and on my way more quickly than if I had I spent another few minutes considering the weighty issues of gel vs. foam, aloe vs. sensitive skin, cheaper small size vs. expensive big size, and so on....

http://www.neurosciencemarketing.com/blog/articles/decoy-marketing.htm

No hay comentarios: